3.14.2008

Ugh...Where are my comments????

***UPDATE*** Being a constant button pusher (masher as my DH calls me) I knew I would eventually either stumble upon the answer or break Blogger completely as is my talent. Thankfully I fixed myself instead of taking down poor Blogger! Go me! :-)

However I lost all of my neat customizations in the fix so... :-( Back to the drawing board for now. Sorry...you will all just have to email me your comments until I can figure this out.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
This is so frustrating. My comments just up and disappeared on me and I cannot get them back. If you can help please send me an email because I am at a total loss now.

My programmer friends always came to me to test their software because I have this knack for breaking code without even trying. Looks like I am at it again!

H*E*L*P!!!