3.08.2008

I was tagged...

So here I was minding my own business and surfing the web (hard to believe...I know) when suddenly I hear a chime. EMAIL! I alt-tab over to check it out and find that I have been tagged by one of my bestest friends Becky at Becky's Bits and Piecing! This is new to me but I am always up for a little fun and games so here we go.

Here are the rules:

1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs
5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged

About me...
1) I have been married for 12 years this month and with my husband for 17 this year. That means I have been with him for half of my life.

2) I have one child and by the look of things she will remain an only child. I love my 4 year old daughter, she is my pride (most days) but I am getting older and so is she. I am starting to wonder at what point is it too late to add another one to the mix without destroying the balance? What are your thoughts?

3) I have a needle phobia. It got better with hypnotherapy during my pregnancy but it came back several months after delivery. It is not as severe as it once was because I can actually talk about needles now without having to throw up (no joke) but it is still bad enough I will refuse treatment at an ER if it involves a needle. I am considering hypnotherapy again in hopes that it will stick a little better the second time around!

4) I am the youngest of 7 kids. I have 4 sisters an 2 brothers and not one single family member living in the same state.

5) I am a momma's girl. I call and talk to my mom every single day. If I am having a horrible day all I need to do is call her and just hearing her say Hello settles me down. My ringtone for her is Breathe by Anna Nalick because talking to her reminds me to Just Breathe when I am having one of those days.

6) Despite my very social nature I have a very small circle of friends. I hold them near and dear to my heart and will do most anything for those few I consider real friends. I try to let my friends and family know how special they are to me because of this. I do believe it is important to not let things go unsaid when it comes to the special people in your life. So to the ladies in my life (you know who you are) I want to let you know that I love you guys (gals?) and you are the best friends a girl could have! Thanks. :-)

7) I have Dishues. That is to say that I have issues with doing the dishes. I cannot stand to have my hands in a sink of dirty dishes (dishwater). Especially if it is cold...that just makes me gag. I will do the dishes but the water has to be running not standing. I am not sure what my deal is but I have always been that way (ask my dad). Growing up in California made dishes a problem for me because they were always telling you to conserve (and I agree we should) plus my dad works in water reclaimation so he is big on low water usage. I would volunteer to mow our massive lawn instead of doing dishes. I would offer to wash cars instead of doing dishes. I probably would have offered to get my teeth pulled (as long as no needles were involved) instead of doing dishes. Like I said, I have Dishues.

As for 7 of my favorite sites...well just check out the Relief From My Reality section and you will find them (I believe in working smarter not harder)!

Now I am supposed to tag some others but like I said, my circle is small so I would just be repeating what Becky already did so I will skip this part for now. If you read this and would like me to tag you please leave me a comment and I will get my hand over to your shoulder for a quick tag (and my eyes to your blog for a great read). Thanks and I hope I didn't scare you off!