3.24.2008

Happy Adversary to Us!

I am going to pat myself on the back a little today so you will have to indulge me.

What is my pat-worthy item you may be asking yourself?

Well, it is none other than my 12th Wedding Adversary which we are celebrating today!

Adversary??? Let me explain. We call it our Adversary because we believe that we are both worthy Adversaries of one another! We are constantly challenging one another and usually in good ways, though not always (it is marriage afterall and even a bed of roses is bound to have a thorn or two in the mix every now and then). But hey...a challenge is a challenge and like I said, he is a worthy adversary so I am honored to have been with him for so many years.

Another pat worthy note is that this year also marks our 17th year as a couple. That means that I have been with my husband for half my life. This is an accomplishment I am very proud of.

Always remember that I love you sweetie! Happy Adversary!

I do have another pat worthy anniversary to share and this one involves my 2 BFF's. We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary as friends. It is strange to think it has only been a year but we really just hit it off almost instantly and we have spent an untold and to be honest almost insane amount of time together since. We have slowly started to grow our trio and I think our newest additions are very complimentary to our dynamic so I am excited to see what the future holds for our little group. It really is a blessing to have such amazing and supportive friends and it is no small miracle that all of our kids get along famously. Whew!

So Happy Adversary to my BFF's B & H. I love you both.