7.23.2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

So I got my book LATE on Saturday and had it all read on Sunday. I would have finished sooner but my 3 year old likes attention too so I had to take more breaks than I would have normally. No matter...it is done and it was AWESOME!!!

That being said I would like to take a moment and remember our fallen friends James & Lily Potter, Albus Dumbledore, Sirius Black, Mad-Eye Moody, Hedwig, Dora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Ted Tonks, Fred Weasley, Severus Snape (we hardly knew you) and many more.

I also want to give up some serious props to Neville Longbottom for finally coming into his own!

This story has been a long and winding road and sadly we have come to the place we get off. 10 years is a long time to share in the storied lives of so many and I felt, IMHO, that the ending was fitting and JKR has outdone herself.

OK enough...I am moving on and will find something fun to talk about soon. I promise.